Archive for April, 2012
I made this separate from the other quotes as i made this image up for a request so this is OC guys.
To reach greatness, sacrifices must be made. You have to be willing to push harder, climb harder, and dig deeper.
When obstacles arise that might buckle the commons man’s knees, you burst through because it’s your only option.
There will be pain. There will be suffering. But where others fall, you continue to rise. Many are mediocre.
Few are great. I’ve made my choice.
Have you made yours?
One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life.” – Edward B. Butler
“A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” – Walter Gagehot
“No man is happy without a goal, and no man can be happy without faith in his own ability to reach that goal.” – L. Ron Hubbard
“Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride.” – Vince Lombardi
“Trust me when you love something you don’t need motivation.” – Serg Nurbert
“Go hard or go home.” – Unknown
“I had the goal to be the best since day one.” – Jay Cutler
“Doubt me, Hate me, you’re the inspiration I need.” – Unknown
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordon
“What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
“Never say the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Unknown
“Bodybuilding is not a race it is a marathon.” – Unknown
“Obsessed is how the lazy describe the dedicated.” – Unknown
You can’t push yourself forward by patting yourself on the back
You can never achieve great success without great exertion
“If the pain gets too much, just think. The universe is so large and your pain is almost non-exsistant in comparison. Therefore your pain does not exist.”
“The more you train, the more people there are who are weaker than you.”
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” – Socrates
“Why am I a bodybuilder? What’s a football player do? What’s a wrestler do, huh? You can’t go tackling people in the street. You can’t just go
in the store and put someone in a half nelson and get two points. But bodybuilders are bodybuilders- eating, sleeping, ****ing, training,
going to the store, getting a haircut, taking a ****- all the time. I am what I do, and that’s the best thing of all.”
1. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.”
2. “Give 110%. Don’t short change yourself, because when it’s all said and done, you get out what you put in.”
3. “Hard work beats talent.”
4. “Mentally resolve yourself to the fact that it will be hard.”
5. “Set standards, not limits.”
6. “The difference between who you are and what you want to be is… what you do.”
7. “You’ve only got three choices in life… give up, give in, or give it all you’ve got.”
8. “Pain make me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me pain is pleasure.”
9. “A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.”
10. “The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves.”
11 – “A champion needs a motivation above and beyond winning.” – Pat Riley
12. – “Everybody kind of perceives me as being angry. It’s not anger, it’s motivation.” – Roger Clemens
More Images to keep you going through the weekend.
Neil deGrasse Tyson talks about quality of life versus quantity