- I know i’m different, rather I’ve deviate from what you perceive as the norm. You see no justification in my actions. But all the comments, criticisms, and the thoughts that I know are going through your mind faze me not one bit. They have a profound effect on what I do to prove you wrong in every way. To take what I have already done to the extreme. Because no matter how many ‘here’s why’ speeches I give or how wide I try to open your eyes you just won’t see it. Because you see me, just me, the ‘now’ me. Not what I have done and been through to stand only a few steps into the path I have created for myself. You can’t and never will see what I’m dreaming, visualizing, and creating. But one day, through all the stress, and struggle, the countless hours, long nights, early mornings, and keeping my head in the game so I stay on the path of increase. One day it WILL be, maybe then you’ll see, maybe then you’ll understand. -m
- It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
- People ask why I train so much and eat like I do all the time. Well the answer is simple: I will not allow somebody with twice the genetics and half the determination be better than me
- It’s Consistency. It’s like building a house. Everyday I am putting a brick on my wall.
- ”Trained, threw up, kept training.. thats how we do it – Team Bring It (rinsing mouth out is optional)” -Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- The mind is the battleground.
It is the place where the greatest conflict is.
It’s wearing you down.
It’s where half of the things you thought were going to happen, never did happen, but If you allow those thoughts to dwell in your mind, it will succeed in robbing you of peace, robbing of your joy, robbing you of your life, just because you thought yourself in to a nervous breakdown, you thought yourself in to depression, you thought yourself self in to defeat.
The warfare is in your mind. Its not in your cheque book, it’s not in your savings account, it’s not in your job.
The fight you’ve got to fight is in your mind.
The mind is the battleground;
…the fight is in your mind.
- Too often we are scared.
Scared of what we might not be able to do.
Scared of what people might think if we tried.
We let our fears stand in the way of our hopes.
We say no when we want to say yes.
We sit quietly when we want to scream.
And we shout with the others,
when we should keep our mouths shut.
we do only go around once.
There’s really no time to be afraid.
Try something you’ve never tried.
Enter a triathlon.
Write a letter to the editor.
Demand a raise.
Call winners at the toughest court.
Throw away your television.
Bicycle across the United States.
Speak out against the designated hitter.
Travel to a country where you don’t speak the language.
You have nothing to lose
everything to gain.
JUST DO IT.