Posts Tagged ‘martial arts’
Enjoy these bruce lee quotes. There is a lot of wisdom in here.
– A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
– A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.
– A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
– All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns. (especially relevant to movement in martial arts )
– Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it.
– As you think, so shall you become.
– Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.
– I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
– If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. Read the rest of this entry »